emotional differences

over 10 years ago

hi , as a very emotional and romantic Libran ( 9oct 71 ) I need to know whether I have a future with my my cold, emotionless Capricorn man ( 19 jan 1966 ) he never opens up to me and it drives me crazy but I think the world of him. any advice??

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Yes!

I love your deep perceptive question.

As you are probably aware this is a karmic connection which is why you feel so deeply about him.

And rest assured there are TWO (or 3) sides to this man and as you grow you will get to know his more emotional sensual nature. Stop trying to change him and KNOW what is really there.

Use your Libra scales to put each part of him in perspective.

I am sure there are already signs of that other side that he is offering but you are missing them because of being fixated on his detached side.

My cards say you really need 3 men and that he can be all three.

We attract people who in some way resemble our parents so we can try to find the magic formula for getting from them what we needed as a child. This is a seductive part of seeking a challenging relationship. The good news is that this man may actually present that challenge and be able to deliver on what was missing for you as a child.

You probably would not feel that attraction if he just opened up and gave you want you have been longing for without first having to draw it out of him.

In this reading I pulled the 4 of swords which is a couple card with karmic roots. Also the king of swords and the king of wands which are the detached and the passionate sides of him.

Note that the King of Wands needs someone to save! Don’t be afraid to show your vulnerable needy side with him to bring that out more.

The final side is the Prince of Cups. This is the youthful sensual lover on a spiritual quest… which is what will be revealed to you as you grow together.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Libran!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will tell you the truth; contact me I’m online.

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Debbie,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is shown. Expect the truth though,fairy tales wont help anyone.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Accept the differences. He maybe just doing things because he has to feel that things are done the right way. Orderly and organized. May seem difficult at times, but may be you have to learn to stand on your own and independent as well. Emotions are always up and down, but go with the flow and don’t react on emotions and feelings.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Hi Debbie join me because there is not complete detail from both of you,i show you the your future in your mind.Then you it self judge the what will the future of your love. Regard.

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi debbie, in the horoscope emotion belong to moon and mercury, poor moon make man moody and low emotion, i will focus and predict from your horoscope, from ancient indian astrology and secret of planets, please message me your birth date with time and place of birth,contact me live chat..

over 10 years ago
mysticaljennifer's photo

Jennifer (mysticaljennifer)

7 posts

Debbie,

It’s all about how to communicate. Him being a Capricorn, he process very different from you being a Libra. It’s not that he is so emotionally closed off it’s he expresses himself and his feelings very differently then the way that you express them. That’s not saying that there is no hope. I would try things a little differently.

Please feel free to connect live with me if you wish to know more.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Debbie,

I noticed you asked advice, so as a counsellor I am going to give you what you requested.

It is not about Star Sign – it is about personality. That is who he is – you cannot change him, so if it is driving you nuts now – it will be worst over a period of time.

This is not a match made in Heaven – sorry. I would recommend you slowly move away from this relationship.

That is my advice as a counsellor.

ALL THE BEST ESTHER

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

RUN Debbie. You cannot be with someone who is constantly driving you crazy, LOVE is about trust and freedom and joy…I don’t see much of this in this relationship :(