So Frustrated

over 10 years ago
lovezone didn't upload a photo

lovezone

11 posts

So frustrated: I have talk to quite a few psychics here some are OK, and others are so fake. I heard he will be back, and then i get he wouldn’t be back. Is there anyone who can really connected honestly and give me time frames that will really come tru. Sick of hearing of spells that never work!! spells are a joke, if it would have work it would be great, but they don’t!!!!!!!!

over 10 years ago

hey, there!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I’m online, darling…

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello i will predict you perfect from ancient indian asytology and secret of planets . message me your date of birth,,, time and place of birth. contact me live chat..what planet says about your future i will guide you ,,

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I believe I can help you with this one. I have talk with a lot of clients that had love questions and I was able to advise them on that matter If you like we can try a $5 dollar reading at first to see if we are truly connected and take it from there. I will be on for rest of the day so call me when your ready.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

I think you wrong approach and you should not ask for a time frame, ‘cause doesn’t matter how much skilled is the psychic, have a precision of 100% predictions come true, is impossible.

over 10 years ago
psychickelly19 didn't upload a photo

psychic_advisor (psychickelly19)

4 posts

hi lovezone.. i understand you come and get a reading with real truth no sugar coating.. and tell you whats going on.. in your love area

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Sweetie I Would Be Glad To Help You Send Me A Live Chat And I Will Be Able To Give You Complete Honest Detailed Insight, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I see passion and potential in this relationship but also a glossing over of infidelity that will end in nothing but heartache.

Do you wonder why you gravitate into triangle relationships, deceive yourself and keep holding on to hopeless situations?

I will help you see what patterns cause this in you and how to make inner changes that lead to real love and fulfillment.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear lovezone I will guide you is he will back to you or not,if his movment is on another side and you want him get back to you I will guide you how it is possible. It is 100% accurate guidance that I will tell you if he is involve other side how can rejoin with you with the angels help. Make your fate with your mind power. Regards