Love life

over 10 years ago

My date of birth is October 2, 1980. Does anyone see anything good happening for me in the love department of my life anytime soon? Im so tired of being hurt and lonely. I just want to find true love once and for all. Please any and all honest advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you

over 10 years ago

hey, Kimi!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I’m online, darling…

over 10 years ago

Thank you Eby. I will have to do that tomorrow when I have money in my account. But I will for sure check you out then. Thank you!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you the answers that you need, I will also give you advice on what to do about the matter contact me at any time your free.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello i will predict your future , from ancient indian astrology and secret of planets.. i have 27 years experience of chart reading .message me your date of birth and time and place of birth. contact me on live chat..

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Dear I Do See Love Coming Your Way, Send Me A Live Chat I Will Give You Complete Honest Detailed Insight, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I show that you are sensual, independent and a giver. But also that you spread yourself too thin and tend to be a pouter. I don’t see any changes coming however.

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but somehow expecting a different result.

My specialty is helping you get to the deeper reasons WHY you keep repeating the same miserable status quo and what to do about it..

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear 1rebelgirl (kimireyes) Join me and Check my accuracy I will Guide you and give you the holy words that help you to find out true lover and a caring partner that always live sincere with you and your family. I do my client work as challenge and GOD will always with me and protect me in my spiritual powers. !………….Make you Fate with your Mind Powers I will guide you how to use the mind powers…………!

over 10 years ago

Okay, Kimi, I’m looking forward to help you ❤

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The cards are showing that you are ready for a relationship, however, you also need to create healthy boundaries. You either give to much are too little. If you would like a full reading, I would be happy to do this for you ;) blessings

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hello my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

-Hazel Waters

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

Allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.