looking for a certain type of psychic

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Im looking for psychics that don’t use any tools or need any initial inflation from me such as name(s) and birthday(s) I’d just ask my question and you go. I had found and talked to one and she was right on with my situation,but I dont see her profile at all anymore. Found another but she hasnt been online.

over 10 years ago

hey, Tarna!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I’m online, darling…

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello tarna i will predict you your future and answer all with perfect from ancient indian astrology and secret of planet , message me your birth date . timer and place of birth.. i have 27 years experience of horoscope reading

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can answer all your questions for you, im also having a special all my reading’s are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to help you I can give you the awnsers you’ve been searching for, Send me a live chat ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear tarna1978 join me and just tell me the three number from 1-14 I read your mind and find out what is going on with you and have any solution of your problem or not. Check the hundred percent accuracy.

Regard

over 10 years ago

Hey there,

If you are still looking I don’t need names or birthdays. I work with your questions, give a connection and then we go to hire.