Friendzone

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

Am I in the friendzone or gray area?. I dont mind it if all he wants is friendship im finally at a point where moving on wont break my heart as bad. What I cant deal with being in the gray area where you love me but fear of past hurts etc are keeping things from moving forward. So im at a point where im wondering will things ever move forward or will we remain in the gray area ?

over 10 years ago

hey kitty!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I have 100% excellent reviews, I’m online.. =)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me for more details

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear if you can not get the Right person join me i will guide you and give you the right reading that take you a long and right relation. Regards….................

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago

hun,

you are well and truly stuck in the grey area, between something and nothing.

If you are already feeling ready to move on, do so. And don’t give it a second thought. you are ready for next step , if he isn’t, its his loss, you have given him enough options. not your fault if he decided not to take them.