Past love,future love

over 10 years ago

Will the guy that i have known for years and had a relationship with around 6 years ago,be the guy that i will get back with and be in a relationship with again.Or will i even see him again?

over 10 years ago

hey Lynn!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I have 100% excellent reviews, I’m online.. =)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me for more details

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Lynn, I keep hearing something about “acceptance”. About this person no longer a part of your life. You must accept that and move on. If you want more detail. Contact me today. Blessings with you

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I Do see that there will be a reconnection with the two of you. I can tell you more about this in a live chat today when you get the time and we can talk about what really going on with you and him.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Lynn i will predict about reconnection . from ancient indian astrology and secrets of planets, from your horoscope, what your star are indicating , please message me your date of birth with birth time and place,, contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Lynn i will predict about reconnection . from ancient indian astrology and secrets of planets, from your horoscope, what your star are indicating , please message me your date of birth with birth time and place,, contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

check my page out , I’m 33 cent a minute , I’m psychic medium healer..

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Hi Lynn join me if you are still waiting your answer i will tell youeach and every thing clearly join me and check my accuracy. MAke your fate with the use of your mind powers…..... Regards…........

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes :)

-Hazel Waters

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.