Scammed

over 10 years ago
ruthy didn't upload a photo

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Hi So so sad that Bitwine has allowed a few scammers on the site to scam people of their hard earned money I have never used psychics before till late november when my relationship fell apart and i got scammed by Psychic Dora Stacy for 225 dollars and she requested a futher 2500 for candles, Psychic trinity 100 dollars and since then she hasnt even come online and just of recent another one whose page has just been deleted so all in all 625 dollars in a space of 6 weeks Bitwine please do something about it, for someone like me who was a complete novice that was leaving me open to be abused

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ruthy,

I am sorry to hear this happened to you,and it shouldnt have. Bitwine is very dilligent about keeping scammers off the site. I have fought against scammers being allowed on this and any other site I have ever worked.

What I suggest you do is contact Jennifer at Bitwine with the link at the bottom of the page. She will do what ever she can to assist you and help you out. I dont know those readers,but anyone who lights candles for 2500 is definately cheating you.

Good luck in getting your money back and if you ever want a real reading from a real psychic,please,let me know.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

Yeah I got a reading last night and the reader wanted me to pay $250 to light candles. I told her no thank you. If things are meant to be they will be if not I will move on.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

Im sorry this has happened to you ladies. be sure to tell Jenn. asap. also if you paid through paypal you can dispute it. The areas of spell work and candle magic are touchy areas but if the expert can not tell you what to do for yourself while in paid chat then candle magic / spell should not cost any more then 45$ if done by expert . It’s a shame that some people will do this to others.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Ruthy.. I will predict you perfectly. from your Horoscope. from Ancient Indian Astrology method and secrets of planets with guaranteed prediction. get guidance of my expertise knowledge of astrology..in Bitwine many psychic are really great.. message me your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth,, contact me on live chat..

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Ruthy…

I am so very sorry that this has happened to you. I would also encourage you to report this. I do not prefer that they be my co-workers either.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I to had some ask for $$ to do a cleanse and disappeared the next day and never returned I contacted Jennifer and she said to contact PayPal…nothing was ever found or even really done. I have other people say that I must have this cleanse to rid myself of the neg energies or I’m Vasily doomed to be single and all that. But the fees have all been too steep for me. So now I’m very Leary of that which suck for those honest people..but I can’t trust anyone in those terms

over 10 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

I get asked to cast spells for people a LOT, and have been offered quite large amounts of money to do so, but at the end of the day, the best person to cast the spell is the one it’s emotionally affecting. If you ever need advice in this area I’m happy to instruct you how to do this for yourself in chat. x

over 10 years ago
lovezone didn't upload a photo

lovezone

11 posts

These CONS come in all forms! Don’t trust them even when the have high ratings. You would think with the high ratings they would not do this, but i have news for you they would, because I had it happen to me. They will tell you “sorry this has happen to you” but they will turn around and do the same thing or worse. I am not putting down all psychic here on bitwine, but there are just a few good ones..a handful, that’s it. Complaining to Jenifer is not going to help, i have not see it help before. They goes to all lengths to protect them self, not taking your calls after they know they scam you….so sad that this has happen to you, I know how it feels.

over 10 years ago
lovezone didn't upload a photo

lovezone

11 posts

And by the way, even if it cause 5.00, 25, all the way up to what ever number, it is still your hard earn money, and no one should take advantage of that…they don’t believe in karma returns!

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

If a reader has high ratings, then he/she has been with the site for awhile and you can put some trust in to that expert, however, never, ever give money for someone to do spells are candle work ;) Also, contact paypal, they should be able to issue you a refund ;) Find one expert that you connect and stay with that reader ;) if you are seeking a reader;) blessings

over 10 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

Ruthy, this happened to me too, over a year ago, and Jennifer didnt/couldnt help…Paypal couldnt either,,I just lost a lot of money, and learned a lesson..these people prey on the naive and wounded….many many here :-) only ONE reader refunded me totally and I didnt even ask him to…he just realised it wasnt an accurate reading he gave me and he was honest. The rest should feel ashamed; but I think they’re laughing with our money.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ruthy, Dont believe if they are 99% accurate that is not believe able is the accurately of a reader. Is how they preform. I do not believe in Spells at all. I don’t believe any psychic is a gen. Just because it has been going on for years. Its in history about things like this. If anything I believe in praying to the lord for answers. Instead of paying for a spell that you never know if it works or not. All you can do if they sell you one you report it asap. That is all you can do.

God Bless