CHILDHOOD ROMANCE...EX NOW HATES ME

over 10 years ago

MY 1ST LOVE AND I ARE NOW ENEMIES. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, WE TRIED TO RECONNECT AFTER 13 YEARS OF SEPARATION BUT WE GREW UP AND APART. WE ENDED AND HE SEEMED ANGRY THAT I TRIED TO BE NICE AND BE JUST FRIENDS. I STARTED TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND HE BEGAN TO SEE A FRIEND OF HIS WHOM HE IS USING “UNTIL THE NEXT BIG RELATIONSHIP COMES ALONG.” THIS GIRL WHO HE IS SEEING HAS HAD A MAJOR CRUSH ON HIM FOR YEARS. I TOLD HIM HE SHOULDN’T BE USING HER AND HE GOT MAD…I’M TOTALLY CONFUSED

over 10 years ago

hey Jess!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, if you wanna obtain something, contact me in chat =) =) I’m online..

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to help you in this matter contact me thru live chat I will need your name&dob, I can give you complete honest detailed insight ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

hi contact me live i can give you some insight…~blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Jessica,

He is playing games here, and didnt like it that you called him on it. I can look at this deeper for you in a reading,and am online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)