Am I pregnant?

over 10 years ago

I’m only 6dpo so even if I am it probably hasn’t implanted yet. I’m just completely exhausted and getting these pains in my lower abdomen and have this funny feeling in my stomach I can’t figure out. It’s not hunger pains and not really nausea but similar. I know I have a few days to go before I can test but I’m just wondering if this cycle is the one!

over 10 years ago

hey Kyla!! =D I’m offering a reading + guide + dream, for a complete reading experience, contact me in chat =) =) I’m online..

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with pregnancy/gender questions.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me and get the ture and Right reading,By the grace of GOD i have gifted ability by the GOD to told a lady about the pregnancy. Regards….............

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Kyla, gender of child determine from fifth house of horoscope, i will predict you perfect gender of child from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets, message me your date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth, contact me live chat..

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Kyla, gender of child determine from fifth house of horoscope, i will predict you perfect gender of child from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets, message me your date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth, contact me live chat..