PLEASE HELP

over 10 years ago

My d.o.b 10/05/77 my husbands 24/04/79,,, we are going through a roughtime probably end up in a divorce, he is using alsorts of threats against me like take the kids, telling police ive committed fraud, and generally lying, thing is he lies so much he believes it and he is very convincing, he controlled me but nowbim strong ive told him to go, will he succedd in getting me in trouble or is this just his attempt to regain control?,, this is stopping me from sleeping xx

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Maria, I have some very clear visions on what is happening. Please come to me for the clarity you need to help in this situation.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Maria,

Dont worry about his tales and threats. Most of that is nonsense and the police will know it right away. I would be glad to do a reading on this and give you more detail.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me Maria

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $10 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorelena didn't upload a photo

spellcaster psychic elena (psychicadvisorelena)

2 posts

hi maria, i have answers to your questions, and details that you need to be aware of please contact me when possible.godbless

over 10 years ago

I can repair your relationship which may have been drowning. I will help you in every way and make sure you get success.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi maria marrage life and divorce indicating from 7 th house of horoscope.. i will predict your future perfectly from ancient indian astrology…send me your full birth detail date of birth, time of birth and place of birth,, contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi contact me live i have some answers for your situation…~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I do pick up a very strong vibration send me alive chat for complete honest detailed insight I would be glad to help you ~blessings