pet psychic

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

im having issues with my cat ” messing” on a hallway rug. shes only 2 , in perfect health, the ” stuff” is normal not runny. an extra little box has been put right by that rug and still most of the time she gos on the rug. she knows shes not supposed to go on it, if I catch her in the act shell run to the box. there are 3 other cats in the house(parents house) and it seems for most part now they all get along, so im not sure if there is some thing we’re not seeing with them or what, we are all at a loss? can anyone see what her “issue” if any is

over 10 years ago

Hey Tarna, I’m offering a full read + guide + dream, for only $9.99! as a pet owner and lover I WILL HELP YOU =), contact me, we can work it out =), I’m online… ❤

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i am picking up that the cat is very imtimidated by the other cats, and sometimes would feel alone, missing there spot is sometimes on purpose to get attentioni from humans. but im clearly picking up as a pet interputer that there could be some over behavioral issues with the cat. lets do a reading to pick up more…~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i am picking up that the cat is very imtimidated by the other cats, and sometimes would feel alone, missing there spot is sometimes on purpose to get attentioni from humans. but im clearly picking up as a pet interputer that there could be some over behavioral issues with the cat. lets do a reading to pick up more…~blessings

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Tarna, There is much more to this situation, and there are very specific actions that must be taken to stop the behavior. Please see me for a private reading for guidance.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tarna,

Take the cat to a vet. This sounds like a kidney or bowel issue to me and can be fixed by your vet. No need for a reading here,just do the right thing and take your furry friend to the vet.

:) Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $10 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

cat has been to the vet, shes in perfect health. nothing wrong with her insides, box is big enough, and not too big, litter deep enough and she does her other stuff in it so the litter isn’t irritating her I don’t think.. just half the time she has to do #2 she gos on that rug and only that rug, nowhere else.