gutted

over 10 years ago

Ive had serveral readings on here regarding Martin asking me out again. They predicted he Would do and we would start a relationship It turns out he has starting seeing someone else I feel like have wasted my time and money on here

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Sorry to hear about this.

Please understand that depending on a persons free will, a lot can change. Our psychics and advisors are not able to speak with a client often enough to let them know if anything changes.

Do not feel that you have wasted your time. Everything happens for a reason.

Always remember, that just because he is seeing someone else right now, doesnt meant that there will never be a chance for you to develop a relationship together. Try to stay strong and positive.

over 10 years ago

Hey Gilly, I’m offering a full read + guide + dream, for only $9.99! If you wanna obtain what you want, contact me, we can work it out =), I’m online… ❤

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Gillian,

I agree with AdvisorTerra, and wonder if you have used various readers or only one? Having your own personal advisor that knows you and has made that connection with you can help guide you through this. If you are using different advisors, and ask the same question, usually they will all come up with the same answer, this is afterall your “first impression” and the question that is most important to you.

Terra is absolutely right in that just because he is seeing someone else, it doesn’t cancel what you could have with him.

Be patient and carry on with your life, when things are meant to come together, they will. Good luck!

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Gillian i will predict you from Ancient Indian Astrology.. get my expertise knowledge of astrology.. about your future.. message me your date of birth . birth time and place.. contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Gillian,

I also agree with those that mentioned above that this "interruption", does not mean a course has been laid. I hope that you will find an advisor that you are able to depend on for these moments. I would invite you to call on me for the intuitive life coaching that it appears would help your situation.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Gillian,

Sorry you had a reading that didnt work for you. Sometimes having too many readings too close together causes ‘psychic interference’,and this may be whats going on. I am online now and ready to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $10 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)