someone new?

over 10 years ago
chrys didn't upload a photo

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

will i meet someone new that will fullfill my needs??? i am tired

over 10 years ago

Hey, Crhys =), I’m offering a full read + guide + dream…If you wanna obtain what you want, contact me, we can work it out =), I’m online…

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Chrysanthi … I new here and I am Senior astrologer of Ancient Indian Astrology.. i have 27 years experience of reading Horoscope with perfect prediction of future reading.. contact mi live chat… first message me of Your full birth detailed of Birth date , birth time and Place of birth. i will read your horoscope and will predict you…

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can tell you when you will meet that person and what you should look out for

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Chrysanthi!

That is a very general question, and one that is answered by yes, you will meet someone.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat, or if I am offline send me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $10 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychickelly19 didn't upload a photo

psychic_advisor (psychickelly19)

4 posts

contact me as soon as possible i see something you need to know..ill give you a 10$ specail about love and realtionships