ex?

over 10 years ago

My ex is back in contact is he missing me? Is he still in love with me? Or am i just a link to home for him as he now lives in hong kong 6mths and dubai 6mths is he just home sick?. Also he has mentioned coming back to oz for a break soon (but unknown dates at this stage) will he come see me?his dob 26/11/62 . mine 30/7/64

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie i am picking up a strong connection between yous but there is something innerfearing i do see he misses you and i see that he still has strong feelings for you Contact me thru live chat for more detailed insight ~Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hye pgb, I’m offering a full read + guide + dream, for only $9.99! If you wanna obtain what you want, contact me, we can work it out =), I’m online…

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi pgb. i will predict you about future . contact me live chat with your date of birth. birth time and place of birth…will predict from ancient indian astrology…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you in a session and see what is shown. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mystic444's photo

MYSTIC444 (mystic444)

10 posts

I see many, well odd things going on in his life. you need to contact me so I can explain more detail.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello PGB!

There is definite travel in his future, change of residence and then departure. So it would appear he will be moving. However I think that you both have different paths to follow at this point. The issues that caused your split are still very much present.

If you would like a full reading contact me via chat or if I am offline send me a message and we can set up a time.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago

Thanks the issues that caused our split was and still is the job offer he got to travel the world. He messages me everyday. Never says he loves but still says he cares and still says when he comes home we will be together.. is he just home sick? Keeping me hopeful? Or will he come home and make things work? We are still the best of friends never argue 100% honest with each other. About dates we go on and everything else.and one person who has replied to this post last year told me he is the man who will ask me to marry him in 2014 i wonder if that reading is true?

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

I do believe that he is sincere in that he wants to be with you, however I think the travel will continue. Two of Swords reversed indicates the end of a standstill, but then the Death card reversed indicates stagnation. This job is going to be very hard for him to leave, and he may flip flop a couple of times before it actually happens.

So it will be a year of change, but one that I believe will make you happy in the end.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago

Thanks Charlotte. Another message recieved from him tonight. A yr of change? Will we see each other when he comes home for a break? Im still wondering if he is going to ask me to marry him this yr.? As was predicted by one of your co workers? Or will we both find new loves?

over 10 years ago

pgb, I can help you deeply in this, contact me in chat =)