keep seeing 11 and the word twin everywhere

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

hi lovely people, i keep seeing the number 11 and more so the word twin everywhere, is this a sign of a love coming in my life, i am a big believer in signs and i also am feeling an american vibe energy around me x

over 10 years ago
floramarie.'s photo

Floramarie (floramarie.)

14 posts

Hi sweetie I am feeling around you that your energy is trying to let you know that your soulmate is near i’m feeling a Gemini and also 11 will be in this persons DOB. I can tell you more if I do reading and will be able to connect more. Chat with me I am a gifted Clairvoyant and will answer all your questions Many Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie I would be gladly to help solve this for you I will tell you all you need to you with just your DOB And yes thos things you seen do mean things come chat me now!!~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would be able to give you complete honest detailed insight i would just need your name&dob, and i will be glad to help you send me a live chat ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
mystic444's photo

MYSTIC444 (mystic444)

10 posts

I see the number 11 many times through out the day. I would love to help you with this. Please let me know I am online now and waiting for you.

over 10 years ago

Hye sgal, I’m offering a full read + guide + dream, for only $9.99! If you wanna obtain what you want, contact me, we can work it out =), I’m online…

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

flora marie, odd you say that as i was told the one is an air sign and i would meet him this year, was not told 11 was his birth date though :)

over 10 years ago

Hey sgal, I’m good with numbers, let’s chat if you want =D

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sgal!

Page of Rods indicates someone entering your life. Faithful, intelligent. I believe this person has a twin, therefore twins run in the lineage. I would love to do a full reading for you :)

Contact me via chat, or if I am offline shoot me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $10 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)