SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN SOULMATES

over 10 years ago

IS A SOULMATE SOMEONE YOU KNEW IN PAST LIFE? DO YOU HAVE A KARMIC CONNECTION? I WAS TOLD BY A PSYCHIC THAT THE GUY I AM DEALING WITH IS MINE.

over 10 years ago

contact me on chat for a full reading + guide + dream for only $9.99 =) ❤

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

A soul mate is someone who makes you feel whole they are that missing piece to a puzzle.Some soul mates have connected in past life experiences and others haven’t and continue to search and find each other. I hope this helps. Lynn

over 10 years ago
awakening's photo

✦ Accurate Astrid™ ✦ ... (awakening)

35 posts

There’s different kinds of soulmates, ones who are supposed to last, and ones who are supposed to provide lessons. Please do come by so we can have a look what kind of “soulmate” this man is to you, if he is one. ^^

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I dont really believe in soulmates per se..there isnt ONE person for you as an example,there are many. If we only had one soulmate,what would happen if they were born too early or too late,and be too young or old for us? What if they were born some where we would never go,like a foreign country? There would be a lot of miserable people out there alone if that was the case. No I believe instead we have MANY soulmates…people who join with us in our lives to enrich and encourage us to be the best we can be.

I hope this helps some.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Yes you have a definite soul connection with this person. But it will take some time to come to fruition.

You need to focus on integrating your womanly side with your higher spiritual self.

We have all loved many people in past lives and the minute we meet them in this lifetime there is an instant familiarity and recognition.

Even bosses and coworkers are often people we were connected to before.

Many past life connections were abusive and will continue to be so in this lifetime. If we ended it previously feeling that we had to work for forgiveness, validation or worthiness.. chances are that our partner will again hurt us.

If we let go of those hurting connections and start to validate and nurture ourselves: suddenly we start attracting past life soul mates who were actually GOOD to us before.

We open up an ancient love-karma bank account that has been bearing interest ever since the last time we walked together. We tap into that goodness and pour our love into each other’s wounds. Hopefully we are truly available to add yet another chapter to this good story.

A past life love connection might only connect with us for one night in this life. Yet their influence shifts our entire direction for good or evil.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $10 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

I can repair your relationship which may have been drowning. I will help you in every way and make sure you get success.

over 10 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Soul mates are karmic connection .. It’s contract with another soul to work on soul level.. You can have lover soul mate and soul mates that come and go.. They are contracts.. Some people spend life time with soul mate.. We also have soul family as well.. like for example friends and family.. Some people have twin flame and that is one soul split into two bodies a masculine and feminine energy.. They have great spiritual purpose on earth.. I offer twin flame and soul mate readings and energy healing.. Have wonderful day !