Am I being impatient?

over 10 years ago

Ty and I have been taking for about 2weeks now he say he is very interested and he thinks I’m very beautiful but he hasn’t asked me out on a date. His birthday is 1/3/77 mine is 12/12/78. Will this develop into a relationship or should I walk?

over 10 years ago

contact me on chat for a full reading + guide + dream for only $9.99 =) ❤

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get the impression you need to get to know him more before even thinking about relationships? How long have you known him? Contact me for more why I had what I said. Blessings to you!

over 10 years ago

Hi mizjessicia! We have been in the same circle of friends for about 10 years. He moved out of town for a few years and bumped into each other recently at our friend party. I was told before he was interested in me and he was not a bad person.

over 10 years ago

Still online, Nicole…I have a lot to say, not only because we’ve been in the same situation but because I can make a special love reading for you as I mentioned before =)

over 10 years ago

Can anybody tell me is this guy has any plan on taking me out on a date? Is he has a real interest in me?

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Nicole… I will predict you about your future perfectly. from Ancient Indian Astrology… pl message me your date if birth, birth time and place of birth..will read your horoscope. and may you contact live chat..

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I’m showing that although he may seem to line up with your soul hopes and have a sunny, romantic, fun energy with you.. that he is simply NOT in the place to honor you or choose you… Ultimately he will choose someone else and this will be a connection only in terms of your social group.

If you are tired of pulling in these types of connections and wasting your time, energy, love, desire and devotion on dead-end guys… let’s go deeper and find out what’s up.

over 10 years ago

Thank you! Now I will move on.

over 10 years ago

@ spirisspun if he will not chose me why did he pursue me the way he did?

over 10 years ago

niki I have a lot to tell you, contact me in chat, please =)

over 10 years ago

I was hoping to get more opinions on my question but Thank You all!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi NIcole,

I would be glad to look at this with a reading for you where I can get a better connection to the situation,online now!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi dont dpresse i am senior astrologer and knowing secret of astrology with 27 years reading of horoscope. if you have trust about ancient indian astrology..contact me live chat with full birth detail i will predict you perfect your future and relativity with him too .