Good Love

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

He makes me feel good and I love talking to him and time we spend together just wondering if things are going to grow for us into something more?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will tell you the truth; contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I do feel that there is more of this to come.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Kittykat!

Any relationship needs a solid foundation, enjoy the friendship as it unfolds. I do believe there are things from the past that tend to creep up on both of you which makes you both very afraid of rejection. I would be happy to do a full reading for you. Contact me via chat or if I am offline shoot me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie i would be gladly to help you all i need is your DOB i am love master psychic Hope to speak with you soon!~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would be glad to help you I would just need your name%dob, and I will give you complete honest detailed insight send me a live chat ~Blessings