confused about my future

over 10 years ago

confused about my future with my husband not sure whats going to happen or if i will have any where to live

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Nicola!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi nicola, you will get perfect prediction from ancient indian astrology about your future, please contact me live chat with your birth date birth time and place,

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Nicola. I can help you I will tell you what is ahead and advise you on this matter.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Nicola :)

Your question by itself tells the story. I can say that you need to keep strong in your faith, but this situation will demand some self sacrifice. Two of Pentacles reversed tells me you have been just going through the motions for quite some time, and now is the time for change. If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat, or if I am offline, send me a message and we can set something up.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)