is he the one

over 10 years ago

I (Cathy 4/11/70) like this guy but am I wasting my time. Robert 4/29/82

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello cathy I do pickup a strong connection between you & Robert but there is some innerfearence between yous send me a live chat for more info

over 10 years ago

Send me a message, catherine ;) <3>

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi chthy send me you both birth time and place of time..what relation and how long you will and more answer i will predict you from your horoscope, contact live chat every answer you will get from indian ancient astrology..

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Catherine :)

We all want someone in our lives, however I am not sure Robert will be “the one” in your life. But, this relationship could be beneficial for you both in a long term friendship as well.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat, or if I am offline, send me a message.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cathy,

I would need to do a reading with you to give you that answer,but his vibes seem good. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie i am feeling something here i will need to chat you to give you info i am a master love psychic i will tell you all you need to know hope to speak with you soon~~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)