confused.

over 10 years ago

Hi My Name is Tashina, I keep getting different answers when it comes to my love life. does anyone see if hes right for me?

thanks.

over 10 years ago

Hey, sweetheart =) Contact me in chat for a reading =)

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Hello Tashina I can see that you are getting mixed messages from him and that is causing you to second guess yourself and your actions. I don’t think all is lost but I’m not feeling he is the right one for you in the end. I’m online now if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago

i think he is right for me.

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

You match on some levels, but he is confused as to what he wants. He seems to focus on the good but at the same time wonders “what if”.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to tell you if he is the one for you send me a live chat and I will be able to give you complete honest detailed insight I would just need your name&dob, ~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mystic444's photo

MYSTIC444 (mystic444)

10 posts

Dear confused, we all are confused about love sometimes , contact me I have a really special deal just for you. I would love to help you, please get back to me for some very interesting news for you.

over 10 years ago
awakening's photo

✦ Accurate Astrid™ ✦ ... (awakening)

35 posts

You’re welcome to read my profile and see if you find my style of reading suiteable ^^ it is hard to find the exact reader to fit ones needs, and the mixed readings are due to mixed channels.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi im seeing this year being very positive to you alot of changes are gonna happen for you but im seeing you been very distracted lately you havent been able to focus… contact me live ~blessings

over 10 years ago

Is he missing me?

over 10 years ago
lilyoak's photo

Lily Oak (lilyoak)

61 posts

Hi Tashina,

I do a dinky 3 card spread that can give you a glimpse into the situation from his point of view… what’s he’s thinking/feeling. If you think this would help I’m online now x