Will this rut end?

over 10 years ago

Everything is getting on top of me, will I get out of this rut? So much things are getting on top of me at the moment. Is this why I’m on my own, I’m too busy fixing everyone else that my life is on hold. Getting depressed also.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, i will put the truth; contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
awakening's photo

✦ Accurate Astrid™ ✦ ... (awakening)

35 posts

Of course you will! However, when you do is up to you. ^^ contact me if you would like an indepth view on your situation

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

YOU can change this and work your way past this rut you are in. How long you stay in it are really up to you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear contact me thru live chat for complete honest detailed insight I would just need your name&dob, and I would be glad to help you, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Kevina whether you are right in this rut or what your planets are tell you, I will predict you in detail, from indian ancient astrology. send me your birth date. time and place of birth. contact live chat..

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Kevina!

Three of Cups indicates a time of fulfillment and healing. However you must be the one to start it, take the time to get your life in order, take care of yourself.

If you would like a full reading please contact me via chat or if I am offline send me a message and we can set up a time.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte