New man questions

over 10 years ago
medu5a didn't upload a photo

Mel (medu5a)

35 posts

I’m a single mother and I’ve been talking to this guy for the last 2 wks. We haven’t met yet. And I’m not sure why but I’m wondering if he’s who he says he is? Interested? Maybe already taken? We haven’t met and he seems to always have excuses as to why we can’t meet. Can someone give me a little insight please! Anything at all will help

He’s 39 and I think his DOB is March 3rd or 6th. Can’t remember exact date. Mine is July 22/77

over 10 years ago

Contact me, dear. =)

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Medu5a, i will give you perfect answer from indian ancient astrology.. contact me with your full birthe detailed on live chat.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi medu5a, I can look into this for you I do see that love is in full bloom ahead for you since there is a lot of new energy and begins awaiting for you this coming year I do see that there will be a strong connection with you and someone new soo lets take a look and see whats going on! Please take a look at my profile for more info about me! Blessings Silvana

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie i do see there is things he isn’t being honest about contact me thru live chat and i will give you complete honest detailed insight

over 10 years ago
medu5a didn't upload a photo

Mel (medu5a)

35 posts

Thank you all. None if this was helpful completely but I’ve decided I’m not going to take this man seriously. He’s far to selfish for my liking and if already cautious I should trust my instincts