Relationship.

over 10 years ago

Will me and my wife get back together? She left me for another man but looks unhappy.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Paul!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Paul, I specialize in relationship related questions, contact me for a reading :)

Sofia

over 10 years ago
awakening's photo

✦ Accurate Astrid™ ✦ ... (awakening)

35 posts

Hey there! You’re welcome to look by me if you want a reading regarding your (ex)wife. :)

over 10 years ago

She is not my Ex wife yet and hopefully won’t be x if this offers free questions why are you all trying to engage in private chat that costs? I ask a free question and was hoping for an answer? If there is a psychic who does answer the free question advertised can you please help with my question?

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Paul,

There appear to be many things that changed the course of your relationship. And while your wife may not appear happy to you, she is exploring new ideas and feelings.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat, or offline message and we can set up a time.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi paul plif you are serious about your problem. give me bioth date of birth time and places of birth i will make chart of you and will inform what exact future are..from my expertise knowledge of indian astrology..

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Paul,

There is a chance she will return…and I can tell you ways to make that chance a better one. Online now to look into this more for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Aacharya, my dob is 8/7/1970 born in Lanark Scotland, Helen’s dob is 21/2/1980 born in Lanark.

Thanks

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello paul, She will return to you please contact me for more details on this thru a detailed reading, Id like to tell you what her main issue is and how we can resolve this issue because its not as big as it seems it just needs some tweaking! Blessings Silvana

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello paul i would be glad to help you in this matter contact me thru live chat and i will give you complete honest detailed isight i would just need your name&dob ~blessings