Biggest Mistake

over 10 years ago

I realize now that the biggest mistake I made was not working on myself, being way too easy going and flexible and not being myself but still hoping that would lead to him loving me in some way. All I want now is to seriously find myself and get into a better place in my own life before any guy comes into it or back into it. Boundaries, standards and all in tact and standing my ground. My worry is will these mental changes actually happen and my strength return after being gone for so many years?

over 10 years ago

Hi there,

It doesn’t matter how long it’s been, what matters is that you realize what needs doing and put the work in. Both of which you are doing and so yes, these are possible for you.

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Katrina, I’d love to do a reading for you..call me :)

Sofia

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sure they will change as you grow! Believe in yourself that you can move through any of your obstacles in life. If you need any encouragement or support please contact me! :)

over 10 years ago
devinelight's photo

devinelight

17 posts

Hello, Katrina! Believe in your self Dont lose faith all is possibel!!! Give me a call if you like! i would be glad to give you some insight and guidance :)

Blessings X – elena

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Katrina!

While you have had significant loss in your life, the Queen of Pentacles is pulled; you are generous and perceptive; as you have always been. Strength lies within you, and you can make these changes. I would be happy to help you on this journey.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat or leave me a message and we can set up a time that works for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

im seeing that this year is gonna bring you alot of positive changes but im also seeing set backs & dissapointments? contact me live for details

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would just need your name&dob, and I will be able to help you in this matter contact me thru live chat for complete honest detailed insight! ~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicbella11 didn't upload a photo

christopher adams (psychicbella11)

14 posts

you are strong minded even though you are weak ,coming out of the darkness and into light and your self (new self takes time )when we are in a rush we forget or its comes out messy call me