Is this true?

over 10 years ago

Hi all. A psychic told me that I have a special life purpose and that I’m not like most people. They said there’s someone in my entourage who needs my help and that they are too shy or proud to ask me for this help. They also said that in order for me to continue moving forward with my life I need to help this person first. Is this true? Who is it that needs my help?? Also I was told that to prepare for my next job I need to go back to school that spirit says it’s necessary but said spirit wouldn’t tell them what I’m meant to study which has also left me a little confused. Is any of this true?? Thank you.

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Everyone has a purpose to help others in life. You’re personal journey is learning life lessons to evolve your soul. When you evolve your soul, naturally through cause and effect you help others evolve their souls. Some more than others. No one can stop you from moving forward emotionally, spiritually, and mentally except for yourself. You can’t save someone else, fix them, or change them. If they are to shy that is their lesson to stand up on their own two feet and ask for the help. If we were meant to wait around for everyone to help themselves we wouldn’t get anywhere in life and be stuck. Getting an education is always good. Knowledge is power. It should be something that resonates with you, and that you are passionate about. If you’re not, it’s just a waste of time, energy, and money. So follow your heart.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Abby :)

Everyone has a path, and a purpose in their life, it is a matter of finding it and following it. Queen of Cups tells me you are intuitive and have vision.

I agree with Heavenly above that no one person can prevent you from seeking your path or continuing on your personal journey through life. And if someone is afraid to ask for help, that is a journey they must accomplish, whether it be with you or someone else. Continue on your journey, figure out life, offer help when you can and your path will become more clear.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte