feeling so lost, no idea why?

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

Feeling so lost and no idea why, been feeling like an urge for merging with someone or something, is this a sign the love im looking for is close, is he close or do i know him already? just feeling a merging urge but feel lost which is so bizarre

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from belgium. come chat with me.

art

over 10 years ago

The lost feeling is a sign that what you want to do has not really been identified to you yet. It is not necessarily a person either, this may be an indication that instead of feeling lost you need to identify with the void you feel. And allow yourself to be open to opportunities that will be presented to you. this is a ‘relax’ period between lessons or projects. use it to clear the decks of old energies that you no longer need , and make yourself open and available for whatever may cross your path next.

before we can ‘merge’ with something or someone else , we need to be fully aware of ourselves, words, and deeds, as well as emotions and our effect on other peoples lives .

good luck

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi there How are you today ? I believe I can help you with this one. There is more then one reason for it but a part of it is due to love. Contact me this afternoon and I’ll explain it more.