Dreaming

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

He keeps popping up into my dreams and all I want at this point is to figure out where I’m headed in life whether he returns or not. Why is he coming into my dreams more frequently lately?

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

There are a few reasons he is popping up. Your attachment to him, even though he is absent, he brought a sense of excitement to your life, and right now you are feeling like you are in slow motion.

I would be happy to do a full reading for you. Feel free to contact me, or if I am offline leave me a message.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can help you with this. I do feel there a connection to this and that there are things that you may want to know.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

He is coming into your dreams now because you are still focusing on him subconciously. Its a distraction you dont need. If he should try and return, you need to make sure he is really ready this time before getting all excited about it.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Could be twin flame or soul mate.. journal your dreams. In dreams it can be sign or form of releasing old energies..Just keep writing them down. Ask your spirit guides to guide you in dream time.. You are your guide! Listen to your soul ..

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Mskitty,

There is a message for you...Would you like me to help you realize what this is ? It is simply a message...and a way to better your life.

Blessings, Lynn