Love life 2014

over 10 years ago

Hi there, my names Adam, born 5th August 1988. Where do you see my love life this year?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Adam,

I can give you an overview for the whole year which includes romantic along with other topics.

Visit me in Live-Chat if you wish to organize this.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello adam I would be gladly to help you I will tell all you need to know I am a love master psychic~Blessings

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Adam! Queen of Rods indicates a new relationship. This person will be loyal, warm, and devoted to family. This may start out as a friendship and bloom into something much more. Also, career wise, you are looking good as well.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat or if I am offline, shoot me a message.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Adam,

I see things picking up but not for a little while yet. If you would like a really amazing and detailed reading,I am online now or you could order an email special..over 20 pages of info using tarot,numerology,auras,and my psychic sensings. Most clients say its the best reading they ever had.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Adam, im seeing alot of confusion around you from your love life and theres been alot of hurt around you to from a past relationship, you struggle to move foward because im seeing theres a female in your past…new people are coming foward to you keep your eyes open, contact me live for details…~blessings

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello adam, this year has a lot in store for you especialy in the love department late april to mid may is the time line my guides are showing however there is a shadow that stems form your past not allowing you to connect properly with others we can take a professional look at this thru a full detailed reading you can also take a look at my profile for more info on me. I hope to hear from you soon take care blessings