will we work through it?

over 10 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

hi. I would like to know if me and my boyfriend will work through the snag we seem to be in at the moment. we work things out but there always seems to be some new little argument and misunderstanding everyday lately.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie let me help give you the right answers you need I am a love master psychic I can tell you all you need to know with just your DOB and yes I pick up a connection there but I do feel some mixed signals going on come chat me live now hope to speak with you~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello I would glad to help you in this matter send me a live chat and I will be able to look into this for you i would just need your name&dob, and I will give you complete honest detailed insight ~blessings

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Tink!

The Tower indicates much change coming towards you, this could be a change in your life style, but I believe this indicates a change in way you perceive or see things. This is followed by the King of Swords, you both like to be right and neither of you likes to back down. A different approach is needed for your relationship to work, and it must come from both sides.

I would be happy to do a full reading for you. Contact me via chat, or if I am offline shoot me a message and we can set up a time.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tink,

If you would like a real and accurate reading that answers your questions I am available and online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon