chakras

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

ive been told by a couple advisers that i have blocked chakras, and i have either been scammed trying to heal them or cant afford the help. are my chakras really blocked or am i being told a story? how can i heal them on my own since im unable to afford the treatments offered on here thank you

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that your chakras do need mending yes, but this is not something that you can fix on your own you will only make things worse for yourself, you need this to be done professionally. all my readings are $5 with no time limit, if you’d like you can give me a call and we can discuss this. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hello I can hello you with you blockages and I charge 50$ dollar flat fee no extra!

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie I would be gladly to help solve this for my I am a master psychic at removing energys and I do mines at a very low price and sweetie there no way for you to help your self :( that’s hope to speak with you soon~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

its better to have an expert do this for you. though many charge large amounts. which is very unfair to do. I can do this for you for $35.00 which includes telling you how to maintain your Chakras. please contact me in chat.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I can do a chakra reading for you to see were you stand and if u chakras are blocked ill let u know . in a 10 deal.. so come chat with me ill looking forward to hearing from you.

ty & gb )

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hello Tarna Id be more than happy to help I offer chakra healing and spiritual therapy for $64 which include a daily meditation specialy customed to your needs and what works for you and what is actualy going to give you results!. it also includes a crystal which again will connect with you (difficult to say what type) if you need more info please feel free to give me a call!