whats his intentions?

over 10 years ago

.TP date of birth 1/4/77 and I used to work together more than 5 years ago found me on Facebook . He says he had a crush on me but didn’t want to start anything because he was dating someone at the time. He asked can we go out and if I am single. Is this person trying to set me up or is he sincere? My dob is 12/19/75

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He put forth the effort to find you because he feels more confident that the timing is right to pursue, sense he didn’t feel it was the right timing in the past. You have a hard time trusting yourself and others around you. If you would like a full reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

hello, I can provide you with the information you are needing about love. contact me live.

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

well sweetie I do see some connection he has for you but I will need to look deeper in to this for you I would be gladly to help you come chat me now to find out all you need to know~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is positive energies im picking up and ill be glad to look into this for u and see whats ahead in your love life.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Tia,

He feels sincere to me,and he did make the effort to find you. Give it a chance and see what happens.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tia,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Thanks all

over 10 years ago

Do any body see his ex becoming a problem or trying to interfere? She is a really messy and immature individual.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

iam seeing that this person does have feelings for you, and he is sincere about it but im seeing a blockage coming from his side…contact me live for details, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago

Thanks all. I’m just not feeling confident about anything any more.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello contact me with your birth detailed i will give you perfect answer from indian astrology.. what really future.. contact me on live chat..

over 10 years ago

12/19/75

over 10 years ago

hey Tia, I have a special reading for you only $9.99 + guide and a special dream I’ll have for you for free. Contact me =)

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi tia pl send me birth time and birth place.. if you have.. or contact me live chat..