love love love

over 10 years ago
dolphin3 didn't upload a photo

dolphin3

3 posts

Hi

I’d like to know what’s in store for me in the short and long term in my love life.

Many thanks

Amanda 14-9-71

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to help you send me a live chat and I will give you complete honest detaild insight, I would just need your name&dob, ~blessings

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Amanda,

We could do a reading on that covering the next three months in Live Chat if you like.

Remember the first three mins is actually free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Amanda!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You want you’re independence and also a strong long term relationship. If you would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie I would be gladly to give you the answers you need come chat me now for honest answers my specialty is Hope to hear from you~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

hello : Amanda ,

Your love life has been so " Hum Drum" for so long that I a feeling you have issues of what to believe and not believe as truth when good things come along. Contact me in chat and lets talk. I'm seeing a lot about to happen for you.
over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to look into your love life and to see when to expect a surprise from someone you realy loves you .

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb )