moving together

over 10 years ago

Me and my boyfriend have been talking about moving together, but we have not set a specific date yet. We have our ups and downs. I want us to move together this comming summer. Should I push this issue and tell him my plans or wait for him to bring it up? I want to be sure this is really what he wants.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

can i have your full name and d.o.b. and his also i can channel into your situation, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I would be glad to help you in this matter I would just need you name&dob, and I will tell you if moving in together is the right thing to do and I will give you complete honest detailed insight send me a live chat ~blessings

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Marie!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I sense you are worried if he is ready for the next step in the relationship as you feel this is the next step towards coming together. If you would like a reading please contact me live. blessings

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Marie!

There is quite a bit here, but I will say that you need to continue on your path of personal growth. With any relationship there is a level of sacrifice and the Hanged Man coming up tells me that you may defer to what someone else wants rather than what you want. Again, it is all about sacrifice and is this something that will impede your ability to grow personally?

I would be happy to do a full reading for you. Contact me via chat or if I am offline, shoot me a message and we can set up a time.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s always a good idea to wait it out, and be patient. Allow things to happen in the right time naturally. We have a tendency to rush into things, when some times it is better to wait until we have created a foundation that is strong enough to withstand the responsibility of living with someone or being married.

over 10 years ago

Thank you all. Yes, I do not want to rush into anything that is not ready for it. I also know that waiting too long for that moment to come can kill the best of things.