hating my ex and his games

over 10 years ago

will me and my ex get back together or should i just move on?

over 10 years ago

Hello :) If you want to contact me with birthdays I would love to look into this for you. Many blessings to you.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Elizageth!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is to manu ups and dowsn that your tired of putting up with and you head is saying wash you hands from him but you heart is telling u to hold on.. I feel your ex is going to make a sudden change that is going to change things between u and him a lot difrently.

please fell free to come join me in LC for more insight bout this.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
sheba's photo

Answers All (sheba)

5 posts

contact me live and we will discuss this situation

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can give you answer these questions and for others. I can tell that things are not really over.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie I could help you in this matter I would just need your name & dob, and I will be able to give you all the awnsers you’ve been searching for ~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello I will be gladly to help you solve this problem for you come chat me now so I can tell you all you need to know I do pick up a something is still there

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Corey,

Its time to move on. He is too much into controlling the relationship and too narcistic to care about anyone elses thoughts on the matter. We can look at this more in a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Corey,

You may like to head over to News & Articles and in there you will see some posting from me that ask that question about someone having this type of personality Robin mention.

Also consider your ex cannot play games with you unless you yourself chose to play the game – I agree with Robin above – total cut off is call for here – however of course that major decision only you can make.

All the best ESTHER