startling hands

over 10 years ago

i had an experience before i fell asleep the other night. it was as if someone came from behind me and put their hands over my eyes. it was very sudden. almost like a joke. i had tried to contact someone psychically a few days earlier. what does this mean?

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I’m sure you know what a ghost is. A ghost is someone who died in a confusing manner and hung around where they used to live instead of passing over to the other side. Sometimes they don’t even know they are dead and continue the same routines as when they were alive.

In this case it seems like maybe you are dabbling into psychic things without adequately protecting yourself. Your efforts in this area called attention to an entity.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth; Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear i would be more then glad to help you in this matter i would just need your name&Dob Contact me thru live chat and i will be able to look into this for you! ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katy,

I think because of your psychic attempt,you drew something to you that you shouldnt have. I would be glad to talk to you about this and see what can be done about it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

Please look over my feedback!

over 10 years ago

thank u all. my birthday is 03/31/1985, aries sun, scorpio rising, leo moon.

over 10 years ago

also- after reading some articles and stuff, i’ve seen there is this controversy about sun signs. i should be a pisces? wondering if anyone knows more about that. or if this is false information.

over 10 years ago

DOB: 03/31/85 time: 10:44pm location: Minneapolis, MN, USA

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello katy, According to my visons I do see that have connected with something you shouldn’t have. this is something we would need to look into for more details. this spirit want to be recognized. please take a look into my profile for more info about me I wish you the best of luck -Silvana