Pregnancy...

over 10 years ago

Am i or will i get pregnant with one or multiples and have a healthy baby/babies?

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can tell you contact me live.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Yes you are getting pregnant with healthy babies.

My cards say to focus on your higher self.

This involves doing some chakra meditations where you focus on your energy centers starting with your base earth chakra (which is red) and work your way upwards above your crown. Once you get to the chakras above yourself just bathe yourself in purple and white light to connect with your higher destiny.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie i would just need your name&dob, and i will be able to look into this for you contact me thru live chat for an isnight on your future, ~~Blessings

over 10 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hey, i am Art from belgium. i can help you a great deal with this problem of pregnancy. come chat with me.

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

Hi Dear, Can I Have Your Full Name & D.o.b. So I Can Channel Into Deeper To Your Situation For You….~Blessings.

over 10 years ago

thank you Father Guidance my full name is in my title and dec 19th 1985 is my dob

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Ashley,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Ashley.. only DOB nor sufficient.. send your Time of birth and place of birth. i will give you future guidance from your own horoscope..about your question, that when you get pregnancy, ? male/female baby ? contact me

over 10 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi Ashley.. I specialize in fertility and pregnancy related matters..call me for your detailed reading on your future babies :)

Sofia

over 10 years ago

5:08pm bowling green

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Ashley i had note down your birth time. will see your horoscope.. contact me online chat.. will give you all answer .. thanks..