Confused and Muddled should I trust my instinct more?

over 10 years ago

I am a psychic and I have been using my pendulum re me and this man, I like him so much but i am afraid that i am wasting my time with him as he is not exactly pulling out all the stops i have known him for over 2 years just wondered why is he taking his time as i dont want to spend my life waiting for him etc i just wanted some clarification re me and him is there a future for us?

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hello Eileen, obviously the only issue in this relationship is that there is no direction here, this is something that you two have to speak about and pour your hearts out to one another. It also seems as if he is resisting you for some reason perhaps he feels that he cannot meet up to your standards, anyway Id like to get a better read on this so please feel free to take a look at my profile to learn more about me! Take care and many blessings to you!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Eileen,

I am online now and available and would be glad to look into this for you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can tell you whats going to happen contact me live.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Let him go.

over 10 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Sweetie, it doesn’t sound like this relationship is really going anywhere. It seems like you have been putting in more effort into this than he has. You have to ask yourself just how much patience you can have for him. If you’d like more in depth detailed insight, please feel free to contact me. ((Hugs))