some insight

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi i’m 26.12.1983 and im seeing a guy initial C and his is 8 march 1974. can you see if we will become official and what his intentions with me are, are they true?x

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

His intentions are true and real, But there are complications im feeling on his side. Why don’t you contact me for honest answers and Clarity into this. -Debbie

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I wold be glad to look into this for you and see what is shown regarding this relationship in a reading.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello sweetie what i am picking up between yous is that there is a very strong connection between yous but there is also a blockedge for more info contact me thru live chat an i would be glad to help you, ~blessings

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi sam if you want to know about future with him or what future really. contact me live chat..

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sam :)

Straight off the deck the Three and Two of Cups which are cards of friendship, affinity, fulfillment, so I do believe his intentions are true. However as with any budding relationship, honesty is always the road, so don’t be afraid to ask the tough questions.

I would be happy to do a full reading for you, contact me via chat or offline message.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi everyone, i thought i would give an update but me and this guy broke up yesterday for good, so he and has no affinity or fullfillment, if there is anyone on this site that can give me the truth instead of false hope, i would appreciate it, is love coming for me? i feel ready in my heart

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello sam i will predict your future and answer you all. from ancient indian astrology and secrets of planets.. i have 27 years experience of chart reading.. message me your date of birth and time and place of birth,, contact me live.. chat…

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I pulled positive cards for this relationship also. I do see that there is some glossing over of issues that need to be faced first but ultimately there will be a reawakening of this love.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Sam Join me and get future reading regarding you relation.Dear I will guide you with holly word and these holy words show you each and every thing in your mind about him join me and Check my accuracy.Make your Fate with you mind. GOD bless you.

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

thank you everyone for the positivity, i don’t feel he is the one thugh everyone on here feels he is the one for me and there will be a reawakening of love, but i feel there is someone else out there im meant to be with, not sure if i have met him xx

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi yes your right sqal angel theres is a new love coming in your life but i do feel what the other psychic are picking up cause you will have choices to make and i do see you chooseing somone new

over 10 years ago

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

hi everyone he keeps calling and to stay in touch, despite he ended it and saying he doesnt want to be with me, what game is he playing?

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Ask yourself this.

Could it be that you no longer think he is “the one” because he started showing that he needs you… and were only concerned about getting him back while he was getting love somewhere else.

Now that he has dropped her again for you, you no longer want him.

over 10 years ago

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

hi father guidance. sorry i think you miss read what i wrote. he ended it with me. there is no other woman we were both single when we got together, but then i confronted him if he really wanted to committ to me, and then he said no and he ended it. but now he still keeps calling despite him saying he doesnt want to be with me. so it confuses me, as i do not understand what he wants from me

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear sagal i understand you position,dear join me after some calculations i will tell you why your break up was and why he want to rejoin with you,if he is your true life partner then how is your life go in future or there is some one else that is waiting to you.dear all questions answers i will give you in my single meeting join me and check the accuracy…... Regards….................!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello there, I have a special thing I just written up for love specials for this month only. “Check this out.”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/5-featured-advisors/topics/104121 Please let know if this helps you.