Lost... Heartbroken... Need help

over 10 years ago

I just lost my father suddenly and tragically. Can anyone get in touch with him? I just need to know he’s okay… He didn’t suffer… He’s happy… He’s with my sister and I… Anything… Can anyone help me?

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Be Happy nothing to worry…

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Sometimes a soul just hits a wall in one lifetime where they feel they can go no further. I think that may be where he was at. Sometimes God in love and mercy lets us out of one reality when we feel the need to start over.

This isn’t to say that we should give up and quit though. Because then we have to come back eventually and try it all over again. But sometimes we want to try again and get it right in certain areas where we may feel that we fell short of our soul’s evolution for a particular lifetime.

I have pulled 4 cards that say he truly has moved into a better zone where he is healing from what he has been through in this lifetime.

It is us who suffer more than the departed. Once people have willingly exited the body it is very difficult to come back. Many people who have clinically died and gone to the light say that they had to be called back against their will because they feel so good being in that other level. All the complications of earthly existence are gone when they have reunited with God.

So the best thing is to think about what is best for HIM and support him in your heart knowing that he really does love you. He values all the love that you gave him and the gifts you brought into his life. You are connected forever.

I personally believe that we come back again and again (as do most cultures and religions). It is even in the Bible and Jesus talked about Elijah coming back as John the Baptist. But this was removed from Christianity by the Catholic church.

Someday your own dad may come back to you again as your baby or grand baby. This is why it’s so important to be good to your kids because the shoe may be on the other foot some day. It is also why we have to meet certain people and reproduce with them so that a particular baby can be born at the exact moment that the Universe determines. We connect with our parents and children in the astral realm prior to conception and enter into a bond to learn and grow together in each lifetime.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Trisha,

I am sorry for your loss,and I believe your father is in a better place.I also believe that he will be around you and your sister watching over you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello sweetie im very sorry to hear that come chat me so I can find out what you need to know~~blessings