confused

over 10 years ago

Im confused bout martin i been out with him in november Then we stopped seeing each other. We stil in contact will he want take me out again

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Gillian!

I would love to tell you more about it, i will put the truth; contact me i’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

You have strong potential together.

But it looks like there may be some competition.

The cards are saying that you need to focus on activities that bring up your vitality and energy in order to be more attractive to this man.

Maybe even having a little more casual fun yourself. You would be amazed how strongly that will make this type of man want you.

The person who has him dialed in is doing just that: pitting him against others and this vital energy keeps him coming back.

I know that may be counter intuitive to what you have been taught.

But the cards say your connection ultimately runs a lot deeper than the other one he has.

Right now though he is using your energy to keep the other person coming back to him as well.

If you dial up your own vital energy and sexiness it will still take some time for your relationship to gestate and come to fruition.

My guess is that he moves slowly and is more of a feminine sign. So he likes girls that create that vital male energy.

Once you do get him, if you go back to being “Miss Good” then ultimately some other “bad girl” may lure him away again.

Just be authentic and use all of your sexy, adventurous abilities without judging yourself. At the same time stay centered in what is girlee about you.

If you want to talk about why you keep pulling in the same types of romantic situations and what you might need to do in order to realize something more satisfying: please message me for a session.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Gillian,

I would be glad to look into this for you in a reading and tell you what is shown. I do sense you are worry too much about it and if you relax things will fall into place.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hi sweetie I do feel a vibration from this connection for more info come contact me live now so I can tell you all you need to know!~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me life for more info. :)