I'm About to Tell him to go to hell

over 10 years ago

I need some real insight. My guy friend whom I met last October is getting on my nerves!!! He was getting out of a BAD relationship with an immature girl. When we met, he constantly called and texted me. Then a month ago, he tells me he is going back to her. I am the type of woman who is not in the business of keeping any man who does not want to be with me so I told him GOODBYE. Three days after he went back to the ex, he calls me 12 times and texts me all day that day. Then 2 weeks ago, he texts me again and then came over to my home and we kissed for the first time. He doesn’t want to take our physical relationship to the next level and he just pops up. I am so about to tell him to f%$# off and go to hell. What should I do???

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well it sounds like you need to set some boundaries with him and if he can’t make up his mind and stick to it! Well you already know the answer. Can be a viscious cycle if you don’t set down some rules!

over 10 years ago
sashalove didn't upload a photo

Sasha Conrad (sashalove)

7 posts

Oh no! Guys are seriously immature! They think they can have their cake and it eat too! I’ve dealt with this EXACT thing in my life. Come chat with me and I’ll help you figure all this out.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I know exactly what is going on with him and what you should do in this case Jessica.come to me and chat and lets talk.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jessica,

Unfortunately I feel without realizing it you have ended up playing free therapist to this guy.

No good for a romantic relationship however he is not truly available in the first place.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

This one is ALL BAD for you. This guy is just using your female YIN energy to seduce the other girl. Every time she starts slipping away he comes to you to build up your desire just a bit and this dials the other girl back into him. You are just being used.

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away . he is bad news , and I can go into it further on your love issues and when you will move forward and much more . I can give you full accurate insight and details , time frame .Come in Live chat . I know I can help you right away . Blessings -Marva.lee sunn10020

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jessica,

This guy sounds like he is very very confused,and not in a good way. I suggest backing off until he shows you he can be serious and make some real effort,and not use you as a fall back.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

NOT ONLY is this guy bad news but he is spiritualy abusing you and has caused so much negative energy for you no offence but way smarter than this to allow someone as negative as he is onto your life. PLEASE give me a call for more details on this because im getting a very strong read on both sides. Blessings I wish you the best

over 10 years ago

http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/282381-mr_shakeel

over 10 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Oh dear this is not healthy. I can give you insight into the best way to deal with this jerk…Call me

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would be able to help you in this matter I would just need your name&dob, and I will give you the awnsers you’ve been searching for… Send Me A Live Chat, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I do believe he wants his cake and to be able to eat it too. He sounds immature, and like he needs to grow up when it comes to relationships. 12 phones is pretty ridiculous in one day. Contact me live if haven’t been helped yet. I can help you and tell you what is going with guy.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
intuitiveann's photo

intuitiveann (intuitiveann)

5 posts

my honest true feeling is that you do care for him and if it were that easy to drop him it would had been done awhile ago but something keeps drawing you near to him it is deeper then you think and he also feels that connection to you thats why he continues to return to you he will part from that female in time but in that time you must be distent toward him

over 10 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

theres defitinely a connection there, but im seeing this person is emotionally & mentally hurt due to a past situation, this is why hes acting like this with you, contact me live for details.

over 10 years ago
psychicgiftedjacklin's photo

!+GiftedPsychicJacklin!+ (psychicgiftedjacklin)

1 post

I will be glad to help you u need the real answer that your looking for come and give me a call theres no false hope only the truth

over 10 years ago

I can repair your relationship which may have been drowning. I will help you in every way and make sure you get success.