did ex regret his desicion?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

ok he dumped me last june, however he wrote me a message on xmas day saying merry xmas and send me a few kisses. Then he made his best friend message me and his best friend told me that he has to talk to me in person.

is all of this cuz maybe my ex regrets his decision? or what?

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

At a deeper level you have a “couple-connection”. But at the same time there is a lot of player energy here.

If you let him in he would come and go and leave devastation in his wake, unless you have your eyes open from the beginning and are prepared to trust and let go once he leaves.

I think letting him in would recharge you and be positive as long as you are willing to trust and move forward on your merry way: once it’s over with.

There IS a gift here for you and I would be receptive if you can handle this in a grown up manner. Be prepared to receive a little fun yourself once he exits stage left.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Joanna!

Contact me i will tell you the truth

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I am seeing a lot with this Joanna. he has a lot going through his mind. contact me in chat and lets talk.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

He could want you back, contact me and I can tell you what’s going on honestly

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

maybe hes scared to have a deep conversation with me? idk, i wanna know whats stopping him? and what will eventually happen?

over 10 years ago
psychic_advisersophia didn't upload a photo

Psychic_AdvisorSophia (psychic_advisersophia)

35 posts

hello… I do pick up some connection here come chat me now to find out whats going to happen~~blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation. im also having a special all my readings are $5 with no time limit, i give no false hope. contact me life for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

i just dont get it, is he indecisive? bored? or is actually feeling regretful??

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He has changed, and he still has feelings for you dear! If you would like a full reading please contact me live. Blessings