Good Deal?

over 10 years ago
mskittykat didn't upload a photo

mskittykat

38 posts

Im going to be online very late tonight, so Im wondering if there are any really good, accurate readers that will be on tonight that can give me a detailed reading about my near future options that are coming up and where things are headed for me?

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I would love to set up an appointment with you if you message me.

I give a more realistic assessment where some readers will string you along with pure imaginary fiction that doesn’t address what has kept you in the same status quo for a very long time.

Over the years I have learned the hard way that positive thinking alone is not enough to make a shift beyond the old dysfunctional comfort zone.

The very minute you decide to focus on yourself for a change: your energy level starts to build. Then suddenly all your old vamps (and new ones) come out of the woodwork and seem to offer you what they had been denying you for so long.

So then you take your attention back off your precious SELF and once again start chasing their juice.

Wherever Saturn was located in your horoscope at birth, determines the way that your survival was mortally threatened. For example if it was in the 4th house your home living situation was not secure. If it fell in the 11th house you felt in danger of being ostracized. As a nearly helpless child these are serious issues.

The romantic partners we fruitlessly pursue are the ones who look, smell and FEEL like a parent figure who will GIVE us that very thing that was taken from us as child.

We don’t realize that only WE OURSELVES can provide these needs. We know on some level that we are indeed capable. However we want the sweet victory of CHANGING someone. If not our parents: then a partner. Usually there was some payoff as a child for remaining helpless.

Through Astrology and Tarot I will uncover these patterns and give you good solid advice in terms of your own life, personality, situation and deeper needs.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I am usually on very late and will be here to talk with you if you’d like. checkout my profile and review and lets talk.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

I will be on tonight also check out my reviews and contact Me live

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi I will predict your future from Ancient Indian Astrology please send me your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.. contact me live chat..