Hold on or Let Go?

over 10 years ago

I just need to know if I should keep trying or accept and let it go. Thank you.

over 10 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

What does the small voice inside you say? Find a quiet place and see what the first answer you get is. If you still need more info feel free to click my name and I’ll draw some cards on it for you. :)

Aisha

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Cindy,

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth, Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Sometimes you just need to detach and let go emotionally to get a clearer picture. Be neutral about the situation. Live your life with the position you will be loved whether he is around in your life or not. Love who you are, and have self worth and love will come towards you if you hold that focus and intention of love.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

IM seeing a lot of changes coming for you Cindy. come talk to me in chat and lets figure this out .

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cindy,

I cannot remember where I heard this expression but it may help.

“You need to let go first, to see if it returns to you of its own accordance.

If not – there it was never trully yours.”

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Cindy, i’m sensing some sort of boredom, (lack of interest) something has to be done to bring these feelings out into the open and change them. Flirting with your partner can revive passion. I hope this message has helped you in some way Cindy, I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

Is there some kind of financial attachment? I think this situation could be ok for you as long as you realize it will never go very deep. There is no point struggling or investing to make it more than it is. But there are some benefits to the connection.

Chat me up if you would like to look deeper into what would be the authentic direction for you personally.