disheartertend

over 10 years ago

Im feeling abit disheartened. Ive hsd several readings Over martin they all said he would of ssked me out again in a timeframe which as now,passed and he hasnt done.

over 10 years ago

hi im psychic meme, and I wanted to say that not to worry because , he needs more time ,I am picking up very strong vibes that he has been trying to get the courage to talk to you .and its not the readers its him . hes the one that is going against his own feelings, hes the one that is holding back because also hes scared of getting hurt and plus he has a shy side and does not have any ambition or courage and he does not do very good with change, he chooses his own path by taking the wrong turns every time, so we can only tell you what the cards have insore and that he does have a chance because the door alresdy has been open, its up to him to go through it . so right know just give him time . and he will gain that courage to come to you.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Gillian,

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth, Contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I show that even though there seems to be short-term responses with this person that anything worthwhile is next to impossible.

He is simultaneously sincere and yet detached which can be very confusing.

If you would like to discover why you pick these types of connections and how to change that so you draw in more satisfying partnerships.. please feel free to chat me up.

over 10 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

Please contact me and I will give you an honest answer.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Gillian,

I would be glad to look into this with youand see what is shown,if anything,between you and Martin. Online now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon