P

over 10 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

what does anyone pick up on me and P, a guy I have been talking to recently online?

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

He is moving on.

Whatever happens in your outer love life is a mirror of the way you love yourself.

If anyone purports to give you a “gift” that you haven’t first given to yourself that gift is usually empty.

If there is a genuine love you have lost, you must first figure out what gifts you have been denying to yourself. Once you learn how to give yourself more of those gifts your true loves will resonate with you much stronger and feel what they felt for you at the beginning when your souls first reunited in this lifetime.

But if you put them right back up on the pedestal and start ignoring yourself again… They will go back to ignoring and avoiding you too… They will feel that although you had potential you didn’t have what it takes to deliver on it.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

contact me i would love to tell you more about it

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

i can tell you about p contact me live.

over 10 years ago

i wouldn’t waste your energy on him ,

if you are thinking relationship .

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

hello dear I would be glad to help you send me a live chat and your name&Dob, and I will tell you if he is the one for you and awnser all questions, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Contact me for honest answers and clarity into this situation. Debbie

over 10 years ago
brianandre didn't upload a photo

Simon (brianandre)

4 posts

I’m getting you gave up on somebody/something a while back and then recently you’ve been having alot of worry or fear. I’m not exactly sure if it’s about not having someone in your life, but I’m getting it’s either related to that or maybe money, but in the future I’m seeing someone either bringing stability and a sense of security into your life or it’s showing up by chance. If you want to look into it more deeply then come visit me. I’m new here, but I have been doing readings for a long time.

over 10 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

Thank you, Whyte Witch, you were correct. To Brian Andre, you have described everything accurately, thank you. I’ve been trying to contact you for a reading, but you are not there or busy. Some other time, hopefully.