What is going on?

over 10 years ago
nva123 didn't upload a photo

E (nva123)

1 post

I have been told the guy I met was my twin flame, others have said he is my soulmate, others said forget about, he’s not good for you. We met in the most absurd way possible….seriously, spent 2 weeks together and it was so weird what was going on…we hit it off great! Seriously we both opened up to each other so fast then we had to go home(from our trip), I contacted him and everything was fine then out of no where contact stopped. I have no idea what happened? Anyone can give me some clarity on the situation?

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Good evening E I’m sorry to tell you this but I feel as if someone has stepped into his line of sight. What I mean is he is currently seeing someone, not serious just testing the water, so to speak. I’m sorry but I believe I should always share what I see even if it can hurt. I’m sorry again. I’m online now if you would like to chat. Lynn

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

You felt that attraction to him because he is attached. The yin energy of his other woman made you feel him stronger.

But he is a player and you were a temporary adventure for him. You aren’t the first one he has done this to.

He exudes a nurturing energy that causes women to trust him.

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Contact me i will put the truth

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

well if you would like to contact me live i can tell you about your love life and i can give you nothing but the truth.

over 10 years ago

I agree completely with Father guidance i have to say .

short term fling , but omg it was fantastic in all the best ways , but like so many of these things , they happen due to circumstance, then when reality kicks in , they end .

Enjoy the memories hun ;)

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Sweetie I Would Be Glad To Help You Send Me a Live Chat And Your Name&Dob, And I Will Help You In This Matter I Can Awnser All Questions, ~Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello E, the person you’re inquiring about has many qualities that you find attractive, however, there’s not enough mutual attraction to create the passion you’re seeking. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)