Is this right for me

over 10 years ago

Hi There,

I am at the start of a new relationship.

I am unsure if he is right for me and if the relationship will last/work.

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello Sweetie I Would Be More Then Glad To Help You I Would Just Need Your Name And Dob, And I Will Give You The Awnsers You’ve Been Searching For Send me A Chat And I Will Tell You If Hes The One For You And Also Tell You If This Relationships Going To Last, Blessings

over 10 years ago

Hi Jill,

Thanks for your reply…

My name is Angela and my DOB is 01/12/1970

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Angela,

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

No Problem I See That There Is A Strong Connection Between Yous And This Relationship Will Last But I Do See Some Innerfearence Contact Me Thru Live Chat For More Info Blessings

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

The cards I pull say you are still stuck in the past and this is partly why you are uneasy about this new relationship.

He will be very detached with you.

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hello, I can tell you if this person is right for you or if your wasting time. contact me live.

over 10 years ago

Hello Angela, if you’re having gut feelings about this guy it’s a very good reason ask questions and afterward, you should think about giving all your worries to your higher power because there’s something upon your horizon. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)