true or too good to be true?

over 10 years ago
chrys didn't upload a photo

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

ex contacted yesterday and he was very affectionate with me he said he is happy to talk to me back and sent me kisses and hearts we expressed our feelings. Should i initiate contact myself next time or wait for him once more to make move

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello,

I would love to tell you more about it, I will put the truth just contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Chrysanthi good morning. I feel the best message I can pass on to you is to wait for him to make the next more. His intentions are good but this would make it a stable start. I’m on line if you would like to find out more. Lynn

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

yes, my gut instincts say to wait for him to make again the move once more.

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

he initiated contact

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Good plan Chrysanthi let me know if you need anything else. Lynn

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

is he gonna make the next more move soon i mean in days?

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is something going on with this ex that you should know bout before you make any contact .. come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for u and see what this is and whats instore for u and him

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb )

over 10 years ago
psychic_adviser_jill's photo

Jill (psychic_adviser_jill)

55 posts

Hello sweetie I Would Be Glad To Help You I Would Just Need Your Name&Dob, And I Will Give You The Awnsers You’ve Been Searching For I Can Tell You If He Is The One For You, Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicdannielle didn't upload a photo

Dannielle (psychicdannielle)

136 posts

Hello, I can help you with this contact me live.

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

Contact me and will talk about your options in love and business I specialize in these areas :) ( and I think you should make the next move its only fair )

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

no need to make move he contacted again. lynn u were right

over 10 years ago
lavenderwings's photo

Lynn (lavenderwings)

43 posts

Chrysanthi~ I’m glad to hear it and really glad you waited. Happy for you. Lynn

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

ye but now i wanna see how it will go. to be honest im guarded.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I recommend increasing your fun factor and being light. Any effort or forcing on your part will create a massive wall of resistance. Expand your independent femininity.

over 10 years ago
sashalove didn't upload a photo

Sasha Conrad (sashalove)

7 posts

He has to be your ex for a reason, so never let your guard down too much. If you come chat with me, I’ll def give you some insight on this situation! Ugh! Don’t you hate boys?! lol!

over 10 years ago

Chrysanthi (chrys)

69 posts

he is not exactly an ex. its a weird story we became distant but i also hold an equal part of responsibility in this. we have already apologised to each other for all this. im really proud at times so is he and we screw everything . now what im gonna do is let him take the lead mostly in order to see intentions etc. I will make slight effort when needed like i did yest and he was responsive. Not obvious effort and forcing though. I initiated myself contact yest. now ill wait for him again. he asks me constantly what im doing in my free time and to send him pics of my new place but he has done in the past as well